- 如有疑惑，宜求助於線上（Get online help），或就燕語閣、電報群、騰訊群、紛紜群。
- Instruction for bot requests: Requests for the bot flag should be made on this page. This wiki uses the standard bot policy, and allows global bots and automatic approval of certain types of bots. Other bots should apply below, and then request access from a steward if there is no objection.
|八||Movement Charter Drafting Committee - Community Elections to take place October 11 - 24||一||一||MediaWiki message delivery||2021-09-22 10:31|
|十||Select You the question statements for candidates of Drafting Committee Movement Charter||一||一||Dušan Kreheľ||2021-09-30 07:34|
|十二||Universal Code of Conduct Draft Enforcement Guidelines review still needs your ideas and opinions||無||無|
|When exceptions occur,|
please check the setting first.
- Hi everyone, as explained above some of us are trying to set up a Wikimedia User Group to promote the use of Ancient Languages on Wikimedia. We are ALPES Ancient Language Promotion, Education and Support – and would really value some strong links with the group writing Literary Chinese.
- We are thinking about some first activities, and use these to really think about what we need from Wikimedia and each other. Would people be up for some exploratory meetings and discussions? The kinds of thing I would really like to know include:
- What are the challenges for your projects?
- How much awareness is there of your work among your language community?
- What are the challenges for your language? What problems do you face?
- What do your projects add for your languages continuity, usage and learning?
- I am sure there are more, but I would really like to document and understand some of this so we can start to be a useful project.
Would a video or voice chat work for people, and if so when, eg what times / days are best? Please join at ALPES Ancient Language Promotion, Education and Support! Alternatively, if a chat room is better, eg Telegram / IRC etc, let me know. --JimKillock（討論） 二〇二一年九月二八日 （二） 〇七時五一分 (UTC)
Movement Charter Drafting Committee - Community Elections to take place October 11 - 24纂
Dear fellow Wikimedians,
This is an update from the Movement Charter process. We have closed the call for candidates on September 14 for the Drafting Committee and now have a pool of candidates with diverse backgrounds to choose from.
The 15 member committee will be selected with a 3-step process:
- Election process for project communities to elect 7 members of the committee.
- Selection process for affiliates to select 6 members of the committee.
- Wikimedia Foundation process to appoint 2 members of the committee.
- Communities elect 7 members
- This announcement is related to the community elections, which will take place in a time period of 2 weeks from October 11 to October 24. We look forward to a wide participation across the communities to create the committee to curate the writing of the Movement Charter. The Election Results will be published on November 1.
- Affiliates select 6 members
- Parallel to the election process, all affiliates asked to contribute as well: All affiliates were divided into eight geographic and one ‘thematic’ region (check the list), and each region chooses one person who will act as a selector for that region. These 9 selectors will come together to select 6 of the committee (from the same pool of candidates). The selection results will be published on November 1.
- Wikimedia Foundation appoints 2 members
- Finally, the Wikimedia Foundation will appoint two members to the committee by November 1.
All three processes will be concluded by November 1, 2021, so that the Movement Charter Drafting Committee can start working by then.
For the full context of the Movement Charter, its role, as well the process for its creation, please have a look at Meta. You can also contact us at any time on Telegram or via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Select You the question statements for candidates of Drafting Committee Movement Charter纂
Universal Code of Conduct Draft Enforcement Guidelines review still needs your ideas and opinions纂
Hello, this is just a reminder that the Universal Code of Conduct Draft Enforcement Guidelines are open for review and comment. The Drafting Committee will start working on revisions and improvement in less than two weeks (October 17), so it is important that you give them your ideas and opinions soon!
There is now a short, simple version of the Draft Guidelines here to make your review easier. If possible, also help translate the short version into more languages!
We will also hold one last conversation hour on October 15, 2021 03:00 and 14:00 UTC.
On behalf of the Drafting Committee, much thanks to everyone who has given ideas so far. We hope to hear from more of you - the Guidelines will be much stronger if more opinions are included.
The Community election of Movement Charter Drafting committee is now open!纂
Voting for the election for the members for the Movement Charter drafting committee is now open. In total, 70 Wikimedians from around the world are running for 7 seats in these elections.
Voting is open from October 12 to October 24, 2021.
The committee will consist of 15 members in total: The online communities vote for 7 members, 6 members will be selected by the Wikimedia affiliates through a parallel process, and 2 members will be appointed by the Wikimedia Foundation. The plan is to assemble the committee by November 1, 2021.
Learn about each candidate to inform your vote in the language that you prefer: <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:MyLanguage/Movement_Charter/Drafting_Committee/Candidates>
Learn about the Drafting Committee: <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:MyLanguage/Movement_Charter/Drafting_Committee>
We are piloting a voting advice application for this election. Click yourself through the tool and you will see which candidate is closest to you! Check at <https://mcdc-election-compass.toolforge.org/>
Read the full announcement: <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:MyLanguage/Movement_Charter/Drafting_Committee/Elections>
Go vote at SecurePoll on: <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:MyLanguage/Movement_Charter/Drafting_Committee/Elections>