- 如有疑惑，宜求助於線上（Get online help），或就燕語閣、電報群、騰訊群、紛紜群。
- Instruction for bot requests: Requests for the bot flag should be made on this page. This wiki uses the standard bot policy, and allows global bots and automatic approval of certain types of bots. Other bots should apply below, and then request access from a steward if there is no objection.
|序||💭 議題||💬||👥||🙋 末議者||🕒 (UTC+8)|
|五||Results of Wiki Loves Folklore 2022 is out!||一||一||MediaWiki message delivery||2022-07-05 00:13|
|八||The Vector 2022 skin as the default in two weeks?||一||一||SGrabarczuk (WMF)||2022-09-22 12:15|
|When exceptions occur,|
please check the setting first.
- <sgfh 184.108.40.206 二〇二二年五月三日 （二） 一〇時一〇分 (UTC)
- Hi everyone, as explained above some of us are trying to set up a Wikimedia User Group to promote the use of Ancient Languages on Wikimedia. We are ALPES Ancient Language Promotion, Education and Support – and would really value some strong links with the group writing Literary Chinese.
- We are thinking about some first activities, and use these to really think about what we need from Wikimedia and each other. Would people be up for some exploratory meetings and discussions? The kinds of thing I would really like to know include:
- What are the challenges for your projects?
- How much awareness is there of your work among your language community?
- What are the challenges for your language? What problems do you face?
- What do your projects add for your languages continuity, usage and learning?
- I am sure there are more, but I would really like to document and understand some of this so we can start to be a useful project.
Would a video or voice chat work for people, and if so when, eg what times / days are best? Please join at ALPES Ancient Language Promotion, Education and Support! Alternatively, if a chat room is better, eg Telegram / IRC etc, let me know. --JimKillock（討論） 二〇二一年九月二八日 （二） 〇七時五一分 (UTC)
vertical-align: sub;规则（Chrome 102.0.5005.115 (Official Build) (64-bit)）。没搞清楚这个是怎么回事，但是经过一些曲折的尝试发现了一个hack：把
[[Image:Zi.png|50px|link=門:子|子部|alt=子]]后（其实是随便加一个字），问题就解决了。发在这里看看这是我的浏览器问题还是别的什么其他问题，以及这算不算一个软件的bug。Stang 二〇二二年六月二一日 （二） 一七時四三分 (UTC)
Results of Wiki Loves Folklore 2022 is out!纂
The winners for Wiki Loves Folklore 2022 is announced!
We are happy to share with you winning images for this year's edition. This year saw over 8,584 images represented on commons in over 92 countries. Kindly see images here
Our profound gratitude to all the people who participated and organized local contests and photo walks for this project.
We hope to have you contribute to the campaign next year.
Wiki Loves Folklore International Team
The Vector 2022 skin as the default in two weeks?纂
Hello. I'm writing on behalf of the Wikimedia Foundation Web team. In two weeks, we would like to make the Vector 2022 skin the default on this wiki.
We have been working on it for the past three years. So far, it has been the default on more than 30 wikis, including sister projects, all accounting for more than 1 billion pageviews per month. On average 87% of active logged-in users of those wikis use Vector 2022.
It would become the default for all logged-out users, and also all logged-in users who currently use Vector legacy. Logged-in users can at any time switch to any other skins. No changes are expected for users of these skins.
About the skin纂
[Why is a change necessary] The current default skin meets the needs of the readers and editors as these were 13 years ago. Since then, new users have begun using Wikimedia projects. The old Vector doesn't meet their needs.
[Objective] The objective for the new skin is to make the interface more welcoming and comfortable for readers and useful for advanced users. It draws inspiration from previous requests, the Community Wishlist Surveys, and gadgets and scripts. The work helped our code follow the standards and improve all other skins. We reduced PHP code in Wikimedia deployed skins by 75%. The project has also focused on making it easier to support gadgets and use APIs.
[Changes and test results] The skin introduces a series of changes that improve readability and usability. The new skin does not remove any functionality currently available on the Vector skin.
- The sticky header makes it easier to find tools that editors use often. It decreases scrolling to the top of the page by 16%.
- The new table of contents makes it easier to navigate to different sections. Readers and editors jumped to different sections of the page 50% more than with the old table of contents. It also looks a bit different on talk pages.
- The new search bar is easier to find and makes it easier to find the correct search result from the list. This increased the amount of searches started by 30% on the wikis we tested on.
- The skin does not negatively affect pageviews, edit rates, or account creation. There is evidence of increases in pageviews and account creation across partner communities.
[Try it out] Try out the new skin by going to the appearance tab in your preferences and selecting Vector 2022 from the list of skins.
How can editors change and customize this skin?纂
It's possible to configure and personalize our changes. We support volunteers who create new gadgets and user scripts. Check out our repository for a list of currently available customizations, or add your own.
If no large concerns are raised, we plan on deploying in the week of October 3, 2022. If your community would like to request more time to discuss the changes, hit the button and write to us. We can adjust the calendar.
If you'd like ask our team anything, if you have questions, concerns, or additional thoughts, please ping me here or write on the talk page of the project. We will gladly answer! Also, see our FAQ. Thank you! SGrabarczuk (WMF) (talk) 二〇二二年九月二二日 （四） 〇四時一五分 (UTC)